The Eastside and Westside Pavilions and the Soccer, Baseball, and Softball fields (the “Facilities”) have been constructed and maintained by the revenue provided by the taxpayers of the City of Richland, Mississippi, and are intended for use by the citizens of the City of Richland. The following rules have been adopted for the purpose of placing reasonable restrictions on the use of these Facilities which will further this purpose. It is necessary that all persons using these Facilities adhere to the following rules and regulations.
EASTSIDE & WESTSIDE PAVILION RENTAL RATES:
RESIDENT/CITY BUSINESSES (RICHLAND TAX PAYERS):
- $10 for two (2) hours
- Additional hours – $5 per hour
- $20 for two (2) hours
- Additional hours – $10 per hour
SPACE FOR AMUSEMENT DEVICES:
$25 PER Device DRY INFLATABLES ONLY
(No carnival-type rides, no waterslides, no petting zoos, no dunking booths)
$40 per hour/$20 per half hour
RENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES: CLICK HERE for the Rental Rules & Policies
This is a brief overview; please click below for a complete copy of all rules & policies.
- Rental time must be consecutive and must include SET-UP, EVENT & CLEAN UP. Arrival no earlier than fifteen (15) minutes prior to rental time is permitted. The facility must be vacated within the agreed rental time.
- ANY additional hours must be purchased in advance, during regular business office hours. ADDITIONAL TIME may NOT be purchased at time of event.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are allowed on City property. NO SMOKING OR USE OF TOBACCO in any form is allowed in City Property. NO ANIMALS of any kind is allowed on City Property.
- Materials such as nails, tacks, pins, staples, glue, tape, etc., may NOT be used to attach decorations to the posts, railings, ceilings, or tables. Damage will result in loss of security deposit and/or additional charges may apply. Decorations must be FREE STANDING ONLY!
- Event must be contained in the rented area only. All decorations must be contained in rented area only.
- Fresh flowers, petals and bubbles are recommended for weddings. NO BIRD SEED, RICE, SPARKLERS, CANDLES, GLITTER, OR CONFETTI ARE ALLOWED. Use of this will result in loss of security deposit.
- All spills must be cleaned up immediately.
- PAVILIONS MUST BE COMPLETELY CLEANED (swept, tables/benches wiped down, trash taken to the cans) and VACATED within the AGREED RENTAL TIME OR LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE PARK ATTENDANT HAS RETURNED TO INSPECT THE PAVILION. LEAVING WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The City of Richland Parks and Recreation reserves the right to require police security at functions deemed necessary at the expense of my group or organization using the facilities. There is a minimum requirement of two (2) Richland Police officers per event with a minimum charge of $25.00 per hour, per officer. This fee must be paid in full with CASH at the time of booking.