See links below for applications for Storm Water Erosion Control plans for commercial and residential.
- Application and Site Development Permit individual lot
- Application for Site Development Permit
- Stormwater Ordinance
- Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance
MDEQ (Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality) issued the City of Richland a permit to discharge storm water into Richland Creek and Pearl River. The permit required the city to develop a Storm Water Program for the following controls:
- Public Education/Outreach
- Public Participation/Involvement
- Illicit discharge Detection/Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Pollution Prevention/Good Housekeeping
First time builders in 2010 will require Certification in Erosion Control. For more information contact Harold Johnson in Community Development at 601-420-1600.
To report that oils, paints and other harmful chemicals have been poured into storm drains and the dumping of solid waste call 601-420-1600.